Manduka Cotton Blanket - Thunder
With slightly larger dimensions than Manduka's wool blanket, this Peruvian recycled cotton yoga blanket provides both versatility and coverage. Fold, roll and stack in any way that supports your pose - the tightly-woven, durable fabric moves the way you want it to.
Blankets are commonly used in restorative, prenatal and Iyengar yoga and are a great substitute for a bolster. You can also fold your blanket and use as a seat, for an alternative to a meditation cushion. Some yogis like placing blankets under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort, or using it to cover up for warmth.
- Dimensions: 65cm x 211cm
- 52.5% Recycled Cotton, 35% Recycled Acrylic, 12.5% Polyester
- High quality peruvian cotton blend
- Overlocked edge stitching to prevent fraying
- Resists pilling after washing
- Fold, roll and stack in any way that supports your pose