Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat 4mm - Charcoal
The eKO Lite 4mm Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
- 2.1 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- Made with a unique sealed-cell surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats.
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with a towel during a warm/sweaty practice.No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% latex free.
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
To Clean: All eko® series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eko® mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eko® mats. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the peformance of the rubber.