Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel Mat - Charcoal
Weighing in at about 1 kg., the eKO® SuperLite is a portable travel yoga mat that can be easily folded to fit into small spaces. Eco-friendly, biodegradable, and durable, this mat supports your practice and our planet.
- 1 kg*; 180 cm x 61 cm; 1.5 mm thick
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel bag or purse.
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration.
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria.
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.
- 99% latex free.
*Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 225 grams in the weight of each mat.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats.