Manduka PROlite Yoga Mat - Black Magic
Meet the Manduka mid-sized yoga mat. This mat brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out.
- Standard: 1.8 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4.7 mm thick
- High performance in a lightweight form.
- Superior wear and longevity.
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO® mats with top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice! But if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Wash. Its specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.